My latest in a series of the weekly, or more often, summary of interesting links I come across related to Visual Studio.
Channel 9 Stuff:
- Visual Studio Team System 2010 Week on Channel 9!
- Bottom-up Design with Visual Studio Team System 2010 Architect
- Top-down design with Visual Studio Team System 2010
- Cameron Skinner- Visual Studio Team System 2010 – Architecture
- Achieving Business Alignment with Visual Studio Team System 2010
- Agile Planning Templates in Visual Studio Team System 2010
- Requirements Management and Traceability with Visual Studio Team System 2010
- IE 8- Compatibility and Versioning
Pablo Galiano explains how to create a ModelElement via the API (DSL).
Greg Duncan posted a link to FreeToDev MSBuild Task Suite. This project (on CodePlex) provides MSBuild tasks for many different products for .Net 3.5. Greg also posted a link to the new Sysinternals Update.
Sara Ford’s Tip of the Day #324 discusses parallel builds for VC.
The Web Developer Tools Team posted a link that explains how to reference an ADO.Net Data service from VS2008 SP1.
Carlos Quintero discussed problems with Visual Studio 2005/2008 managed add-ins using XML registration (.AddIn file) and unmanaged satellite DLLs.
Tim Barcz posted steps to get MonoRail installed properly for VS2008.
Charles Sterling posted links to 92 Tutorial Videos on Visual Studio Team System 2008.
Scott Guthrie posted a new list of links for ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
US ISV Developer Evangelism Team announced that Hyper-V Server is Available as a download free of charge.
Charles Sterling announced that Visual Studio Team System 2008 Database Edition GDR September CTP is now available for download.