My latest in a series of the weekly, or more often, summary of interesting links I come across related to Visual Studio.
JetBrains has announced the release of the ReSharper 4.0 Beta.
Hilton Giesenow has created a video titled How Do I: Add A Dialog Page to Configure Your VSPackage?
Sara Ford’s Tip of the Day #222 covers navigating to an object’s definition in code from the Object Browser.
Via Jason Haley: Microsoft Research has released Pex v0.5. Pex is a tool that generates unit tests. I listened to a .Net Rocks podcast which had a short discussion of the tool and it sounds interesting.
Windows PowerShell Team:
- WPF & PowerShell – Part 1 (Hello World & Welcome to the Week of WPF)
- WPF & PowerShell – Part 2 (Exploring WPF (and the rest of .NET) with Scripts)
- WPF & PowerShell – Part 3 (Handling Events)
- WPF & PowerShell – Part 4 (XAML & Show-Control)
- PowerShell and WPF: WTF
- WPF & PowerShell – Part 5 (Using WPF & PowerShell Modules)
- WPF & PowerShell – Part 6 (running Functions in the Background)
Channel 9 Stuff: