My latest in a series of the weekly, or more often, summary of interesting links I come across related to Visual Studio.
Jura Gorohovsky has posted ReSharper in Detail: Complete Statement Scenarios on the JetBrains .NET Tools Blog.
Greg Duncan has posted links to several screencasts on ADO.NET Data Services.
US ISV Developer Evangelism Team:
- Create Manageable Apps Using a New Health Modeling Tool Available for VSTS.
- Enterprise Library 4.0 Assists Developers with Guidance, Code.
Via Jason Haley:
- DebuggerVisualizers in F#.
- Steven Harmon has posted a Visual Studio Usability Tip: Highlight Current Line.
- Repairing SQL 2005 Business Intelligence Studio after uninstalling VS2005.
Grigori Melnik announced the availability of the Unity dependency injection container v1.1.
Lutz Roeder has released .NET Reflector 220.127.116.11.
Via DotNetKicks: Brian Canzanella has written an article explaining how to use Visual Studio’s Post-Build Events to Automate Unit Testing Running.
Channel 9 Stuff: