My latest in a series of the weekly, or more often, summary of interesting links I come across related to Visual Studio.
Greg Duncan has posted a few good links:
- Free Training of the Week – Seven hours of free, for a limited time, .Net (C#/VB) training from InnerWorkings
- Visual Studio gets Mono (Tools that is) – Sign up for the preview now…
- Free, for MSDN Subscribers/reg-ware, WPF Controls from Telerik (Limited time only!)
Roy Osherove posted a good list of Questions every team and dev lead should ask themselves
Miguel de Icaza described Developing Cross Platform application with MonoDevelop. MonoDevelop now runs on Windows in addition to Linux and MacOS.
Patrick Smacchia announced that the CppDepend Beta now available. CppDepend is NDepend functionality for C++ applications.
Joshua Flanagan explained Integrating a custom test runner with TeamCity.
- Episode #115: Learning how to add IntelliSense for the Spark View Engine
- Episode #116: Learning Hudson: Setting up to run and report Unit Test results
Jamie Cansdale announced TestDriven.Net 2.22: Support for Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1.
Phil Haack announced the ASP.NET MVC Installer For Visual Studio 2010 Beta 1 And Roadmap.
Web Developer Tools Team:
- Updates to FTP publishing in Visual Studio 2010
- Multi-targeting of web projects using Visual Studio 2010 Beta1
- Deploying Silverlight Projects using VS10
US ISV Developer Evangelism Team:
- More resources to help you get compatible with Windows 7
- Windows 7 Compatibility Tech Support for Developers Offered Online
- How to Build Out-of-Browser Clients with Silverlight 3
- Four New ‘How Do I?’ Videos Published for Azure Services Platform
New on Visual Studio Gallery:
- Visual Studio International Feature Pack 2.0 Beta
- FreeUtils for .NET CF
- Windows Installer XML Toolset
- Nokia WRT Extension for Visual Studio