My latest in a series of the weekly, or more often, summary of interesting links I come across related to Visual Studio.
Visual T4 Blog is a new blog focused on the T4 code generation tool that ships with VS2008. Here are the first few posts:
- New Blog About Code Generation With T4 in Visual Studio!
- Customizing generated code in ASP.NET MVC
- Creating valid C# identifiers
New How Do I Videos for VSX:
- How Do I; Learn Tips and Tricks for Debugging in Visual Studio?
- How Do I: Create a Breakpoint Using Hit Count?
- How Do I: Create a Breakpoint Using Conditions?
New on Visual Studio Gallery:
- Visual Studio Learning Pack. Release 2.0 of a free software package created by MS to help students learn about computer programming.
Grant Holliday has posted the TFS Performance Report Pack. A collection of TFS reports used internally by MS that you can run on your own server.
Vance Morrison posted an update to MeasureIt, a tool for doing MicroBenchmarks for .NET.
The Web Developer Tools Team has posted an article on Creating a Web Package using VS 2010.
Greg Duncan posted a link to InstEd, a new MSI editing tool than can be used in place of Orca.