My latest in a series of the weekly, or more often, summary of interesting links I come across related to Visual Studio.
- Workaround available for LNK2005 _DllGetClassObject@12 and LNK2005 _DllCanUnloadNow@0 already defined.
- Cumulative Update for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 debugging and breakpoints
Carlos Quintero wrote up a good explanation of why it isn’t such a great idea to add new directories to the LookInFolders for VS AddIns.
Greg Duncan posted a link to C# Code Header Designer 1.0. The product allows a code header to be created and applied to an existing code base.
Channel 9 Stuff:
- Expert to Expert- Meijer and Chrysanthakopoulos – Concurrency, Coordination and the CCR
- 10-4 Episode 5- Code Focused in Visual Studio 2010
- This Week on C9 Live Mesh wins a Crunchie, Win 7 tips and a VPC, and Codeproject apps
Greg Duncan wrote a description of the Merlin Wizard Framework. This open source framework helps developers to add wizards to their applications. A short sample is included.
Rick Strahl wrote a great article on Assembly Loading across AppDomains.